Dana Air Limited
DANA AIR will strive to offer world class aviation services to Nigerians by being the country’s first new world carrier.
Committed to improving the well-being of customers in all product offerings, our entire efforts in this venture are focused in bringing to Nigerians, an aviation service that combines the best elements of legacy carriers – world class safety and quality on-board services coupled with latest technology (online services) and operational efficiency of new-age carriers.
With superior performance, service and creativity, we are uncompromising in our commitment to excellence and safety. In every aspect of our work, we strive to find better solutions aiming at passenger comfort, safety and strive to build long-lasting relationships.
DANA AIR seeks to attract leisure and business travelers from within Nigeria. It will target travelers who seek safe, quality, affordable air transport. DANA AIR will have major economic and wide-based community benefits. We are currently aiming to :
- offer passengers fares lower than are presently available
- bring service to many under-served routes and communities
- bring the benefits of competition to Nigerian passengers
- help Nigerian regions grow as tourist destinations
- will fly to the highest operational and quality standards
- bring employment in the important aviation sector
- be a symbol for Nigeria to be proud
Dana Airlines is operating Lagos – Abuja – Lagos five return flights a day using Boeing MD83 aircrafts. We currently have four Boeing MD 83 aircrafts in our fleet that seat 140 passengers in luxury.
We will also offer Executive Charter Services using a brand new Bombardier Learjet 45XR . The Learjet 45XR carries 8 passengers in sumptuous luxury.